[ale] Linux consultant/expert wanted.

Phil Turmel philip at turmel.org
Tue Jul 24 09:09:57 EDT 2018

Hi IvanAllen/Malcolm,

I don't see any other replies.  Did you get any help off-list?

I don't normally work on CentOS systems, but I can certainly triage this
for you and report to the list for any additional help.  Since it's
outside my specialty, my professional rates wouldn't be appropriate.
Pizza and beer at a later date would do.