[ale] Doing Something Dumb with Nginx

Jonathan Meek jonathan.l.meek at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 12:53:14 EST 2018

Hello everyone,

I figured out my issue which was three-fold:

   - I failed to setup the domain name records for the second domain name
   so this meant that the domain would not direct anywhere
   - I had managed to really screw up on the virtual block setup, I had
   some copy & paste that while passed the nginx parser didn't make any sense
   upon closer inspection
   - I was missing one of the sites in the sites-available/ directory as JD
   had pointed out as something to do.

So thanks for all the help and next time I will read the manual more
carefully. I suffered from my usual issue of "Ready, Fire, Aim" when trying
to get something done quickly.

Regards,

Jonathan