[ale] How to drive Linux browser to make a campground sniper?

Putnam, James M. putnamjm at sa.edu
Sat Jan 13 18:46:13 EST 2018

    I knew that was too good to be true, sorry for the diversion.

    I did find this, it looks like it does at least some of what you want. I didn't dig deeply
    into the code, but it looks like it's coopting a browser like you intended to.

https://github.com/webrender/campsite-checker

--
James  M. Putnam
Visiting Professor of Computer Science

The air was soft, the stars so fine,
the promise of every cobbled alley so great,
that I thought I was in a dream.