[ale] How to drive Linux browser to make a campground sniper?

Alan Dobkin ALE at MaestroIT.com
Sat Jan 13 14:38:09 EST 2018

Try iMacros: https://imacros.net/

I've used it in the past with great success to automate repetitive
tasks, like configuring a web-based PBX.

The only problem with the Firefox version is that it has not been
re-written to comply with Firefox Quantum, as is the case with many
other excellent long-term Firefox add-ons. So you will have to use with
a version prior to Firefox 57.