[ale] Doing Something Dumb with Nginx

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 20:50:44 EST 2018

Jonathan,

What is under your conf.d folder? Here what I have, I run nginx on Debian,
so I have to make sure my site are under sites-enabled. On
RHEL/CENTOS/openSUSE I have to have my sites under conf.d. I hope that
helps.

Debian

 include /etc/nginx/conf.d/*.conf;

 include /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/*;

├── *conf.d*

├── *sites-available*

│   ├── cloud.conf

│   ├── default

│   ├── default.dpkg-old

│   ├── inferno.conf

│   └── softmeta.conf

├── *sites-enabled*

│   ├── *cloud.conf* -> /etc/nginx/sites-available/cloud.conf

│   ├── *inferno.conf* -> /etc/nginx/sites-available/inferno.conf

│   └── *softmeta.conf* -> /etc/nginx/sites-available/softmeta.conf

RHEL/CentOS/openSUSE

In my nginx.conf

 include conf.d/*.conf;

├── *conf.d*