[ale] Behind on your "Container Skills"

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Mon Jan 8 15:27:25 EST 2018

LIkewise we are deploying containers in both development and production.
The main advantage from the SysAdmin side is that it is the same
container that gets promoted from environment to environment after it
has passed functional and integration testing. As well we run our images
through image scanner during the CI/CD process to check for known
vulnerabilities and halt the build process at that point before it gets
deployed.