[ale] slightly OT: what would you use to manage email forwarding lists for a non-profit?

Ken Cochran kwc at TheWorld.com
Wed Feb 21 12:12:26 EST 2018

Church where I play in orchestra & other churches use
something called "Planning Center."  Can't say I'm a fan
though - html-only emails come from it & some 900+ line buncha
html/script for a 2-3 line actual text message/announcement.
Makes me Glad to have html NOT enabled in email.  They also
use Google Groups but I dunno specifics  -k