[ale] vi vs emacs?

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Mon Feb 19 09:41:43 EST 2018

I figure if folks are going to go on ad nauseum about init vs systemd again we should probably resurrect this other irresolvable question as well.

Can't we just leave it at:

Some people hate SystemD.

Some people love SystemD.

Most people don't give a damn one way or another and just use and learn the one that comes with their preferred distro.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it. Thank you