[ale] [systemd] Boot speed

Damon L. Chesser damon at damtek.com
Sat Feb 17 20:16:36 EST 2018

Least you think I am on the systemd side:  I agree with what you wrote.
My Arch system takes for ever (subjectively) to boot, maby 20 to 30 sec
AFTER I give the encrypted password, then I have to wait what feels like
an eternity to get my NIC to find an IP and initialize (wither or not
static or DHCP is used).  I am soooooo glad systemd fixed that boot
speed issue.  OTHO, eh.  Not really that big of a deal for me to dig
into it and fix it.