[ale] ALE central meeting

Abraham Moller molleraj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 22:02:16 EDT 2018

Hi all,

It was nice meeting you all tonight at Decatur Makers. Thanks Bryan for the
presentation! Terraform was pretty exciting - certainly if I need to adjust
computing power for a web server or a project at work I will consider using
it. It would definitely be exciting to scale up a project in an automated
way, on demand. Driving terraform via a web GUI should make it even easier
to use, especially on the go.

This should be pretty relevant to my job and my boss. The lab I work in
(Emory School of Medicine) has been using AWS to automate and scale up
bacterial genomic analyses.

Who all on the list attended? Is the presentation usually announced before
hand?

Thanks,
Jon