[ale] [Hardware] misc stuff

Arie vW willigen.van.a at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 11:17:48 EDT 2018

I would be interested in a T310... I'm relatively green when it comes to
hardware but as I am currently running Ubuntu Server 16.04 on a laptop any
upgrade might help expand my knowledge/understanding. Heck, really any of
the aforementioned items seems like it would be a considerable upgrade.
Feel free to shoot me a direct email if you would like.

Cheers

Arie