[ale] Ubuntu 18.04 release notes

Kyle Brieden kyle at txmoose.com
Fri Apr 27 12:43:04 EDT 2018

https://twitter.com/sadoperator/status/989895215442837504

But seriously, though, I appreciate YAML for what it is, and that is "a
human readable markup language".  It's easy to look over it and suss out
what is what, much like JSON.  I prefer JSON to YAML, but they're both
widely used and well implemented most of the time.

---
Very respectfully,
Kyle Brieden