[ale] [OT] VMWare learning environment?

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 05:39:27 EDT 2018

So far I see ESXi, VSphere, and VCenter. The direction I've been given
is "go learn VMWare".

I've used VSphere clients but never administered an installation.
Looking at the ESXi system requirements I'm not sure SATA is supported
for the guests, so I may need to do their lab stuff remotely until I can
figure out a host to use.