[ale] Docker containers as a desktop environment

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Sun Apr 8 16:08:31 EDT 2018

Right, I want to start from the base up and not rely on a public
repository.  That was the overall part of the question.  With a VM, you
spin up the VM and install your own OS inside it however you see fit
then install the software inside that OS however you see fit.  All the
Docker examples I find pull from public repositories but don't describe
standing something up from scratch.