[ale] Systemd rants (was bow head)

Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet.org
Tue Sep 19 22:07:48 EDT 2017

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 05:53:47AM -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
> > So, why is this point relevant?  It's simple -- you seem to be
> > completely incapable of grasping the essential premise for systemd;
> > Namely that traditional init is _too_ simple for the demands of
> > modern systems.
>
> Says you. The preceding sentence is your opinion. That does not make
> it a fact.

Not I -- The systemd authors.  Or are you seriously asserting that the
folks who wrote systemd are actively lying about why they wrote (and
use, because they eat their own dogfood) it?

You're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts -- And as
you just aptly pointed out, those words are not synonmous.

Cheers,

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy			       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Coconut Creek, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^