[ale] Ultra-cheap wireless gear - slightly [OT]

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Wed Sep 13 11:51:15 EDT 2017

Thanks for the ideas!  I mentioned this around the office, and I have a co-worker bringing in some old routers and gear.  I'm hoping I can get enough out of what he is bringing in to go the dd-wrt route. I will let you know how it goes once I get the gear from him.
Thanks.
Allen B.

--
Allen Beddingfield