[ale] Testedy testedy, test, test, test

Robert Tweedy robert at robert-tweedy.com
Mon Oct 16 20:47:58 EDT 2017

Hi Alex,

We're (slowly) working on getting Mailman back in proper working order.
I believe I've fixed the post archiving problem, so hopefully this
message will appear in there. Fixing the rDNS is still a work in
progress, as well as fixing the reputation of ale.org's IP address on
the various spam-checker blacklist sites.

-Robert