[ale] let's encrypt cert renewals?

Kyle Brieden kyle at txmoose.com
Thu May 11 13:26:11 EDT 2017

Ben,

For what it's worth, I do use the webroot plugin, because when I set up
LE on my webservers, that seemed to be the only way to support nginx.
Now, my crontabs all read like this:

root at media:~# crontab -l | egrep -v "^#.*$"
MAILTO=kyle at txmoose.com
30 2 * * 1 /opt/certbot-auto renew --post-hook "service nginx reload"
root at media:~#

It hadn't even occurred to me that other plugins may have come along or
not.  That's what I liked about LE, though, is that it is extremely
fire-and-forget.  Thanks for the info!  I'll go look and see if I can
update my setups some time soon.

---
Very respectfully,
Kyle Brieden