[ale] What's my job title?

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Wed May 10 11:21:37 EDT 2017

If the article is correct, and the quote not clarified, engineer
should be free to use for software and systems. The "and" in "use of
the mathematical, physical and engineering sciences" prevents thier
definition of engineering to cover software and systems as they have
no physical science requirement.

Personally, I'm not overly concerned about someone's professional
jealousy. The common usage of the term doesn't support them.

Leam