[ale] What's my job title?

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Tue May 9 21:19:14 EDT 2017

The quote in the bizjournal link is roughly what I see in our documents
("...special knowledge...acquired by engineering education...")

I can't get to the NY Times link.

But, I have to trust our internal counsel on the matter and they seem to
be in alignment with NC.  California is similar, they use the same
"special knowledge" statement.