[ale] Kernel patches to CentOS 6 vs standard

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Tue Jun 6 08:23:04 EDT 2017

I used to use RedPatch for that.  I hope they keep it up to date.

https://oss.oracle.com/projects/RedPatch/

*Project Description:* *Broken out patches for RHEL kernel.*
*License:* *GPL* <https://oss.oracle.com/licenses/GPL-2>
------------------------------
*What is RedPatch?*

*The aim of the RedPatch project is to take all of the source code changes
of the Red Hat Kernel from release to release and to break them up into
smaller, stand-alone changes, using upstream commits whenever possible.
We've been doing this internally to create Ksplice updates and to better
understand the fixes for each security update. Now we decided that others
might benefit from this work so we are publishing these broken-up changes
in a Git repository.*
*How to use RedPatch?*

*You can view the log via Git Web
<https://oss.oracle.com/git/?p=redpatch.git;a=shortlog> or add