[ale] Bridge eth0 to br0 to prep for OpenVPN

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat Jan 28 11:44:12 EST 2017

Ooops. missed the "change" and "To" parts. Sorry.

The br0 needs to be told which interface to use. For example:

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet manual

# ####################################
auto br0
# iface br0 inet dhcp
iface br0 inet static
  address 10.22.22.13
  gateway 10.22.22.1
  netmask 255.255.255.0
  # mtu 8960
  dns-nameservers 172.22.22.1
  bridge_ports eth0
  bridge_fd 0
  bridge_hello 2
  bridge_maxage 2
  bridge_stp off
  post-up /usr/local/bin/swap-apt-proxy.sh