[ale] meeting place

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 21:57:16 EST 2017

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 2:21 PM, Jim Kinney <jkinney at jimkinney.us> wrote:

> ALE will begin meeting at Decatur Makers on the third TUESDAY in March.

Hello Alers,

I don't have the authority to speak for Decatur Makers as an organization,
but know that I, for one, am thoroughly pleased to learn that ALE (Central)
will be hosting meetings at DM.  What can I do to help?

Linux/Floss drives most of the blinky, whizzy, whirly, ingenious, sometimes
lifesaving, frequently nonsensical and occasionally profitable electronic
gizmos of the maker movement.  In short, Linux is spoken here, but not
frequently enough. Welcome ALErs to the friendly confines of Decatur Makers.

Cheers,
Preston Ladds