[ale] Cloud Storage recommendations?

Pablo Ordonez pablo.f.ordonez at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:48:59 EST 2017

I have been using Yandex-disk 10 gb free.
IMO
-  Easy installation, no GUI needed.
- CLI very simple and powerful:  yandex-disk start, yandex-disk status,
yandex-disk stop.
- price is: 1 TB  $10 , $2  100 GB per month. Discount if you pay annually.

Here is a review:
http://www.backupreview.com/yandex-disk-review/

I'm still using the free 10 GB.

Pablo.