[ale] Spam: Snow(OT)

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Jan 6 15:38:47 EST 2017

>> Am I to understand that it's snowing or has snowed appreciably in
>> Atlanta, Georgia?
>>
>> SteveT
>>

> They're making sure the roads are empty so the twenty snow plows can
> reach the spot where the one snowflake lands. ;)

It is raining now.

It will hard-freeze tonight and remain frozen for a while.

It will be dangerous until the temps are above freezing for a few hours.
Looks like that won't happen where I live until Monday.

Snow is a good thing over ice.

The Sunday meetup at Harry's might be canceled too. Too early to tell.
If canceled, I'll post on the meetup page for that event about 2 hrs
prior to the start time.