[ale] VLANs for home with a Linux Router

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 21:28:32 EST 2017

Hand out IPs to known stuff on lan1 (static dhcp after wireless
authentication) and guests on lan2. 192.168.2.0/24 for guest and
10.10.15.0/24 for lan1. Gateway box can have dual lan Nics or a vip on a
single nic. Lan2 only goes to interwebs via NAT. Lan1 devices block lan2
IPs (and everything else from new connection).