[ale] CrashPlan Home, cancelled

gcs8 gcsviii at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 01:56:02 EDT 2017

Takes too long to push ~40TB to a new place, the good news is I already
centralized everything in my SAN/NAS and was pushing it up from there, so I
just converted to CPP, even after the year of discounts, it will still be
cheaper than my old family plan.

Charles Selfridge

PBYC  IT director

(404) 910-3409