[ale] Need help using Evolution thru ATT servers

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Tue Aug 8 15:52:02 EDT 2017

Did you try port 587 for the outbound server.

On attempting to connect to it on port 465 just now from command line it failed but on port 587 it accepted the connection.

I had done setup with them for a neighbor a few years back but they eventually switched to Comcast.

It was interesting to find that the email account they give you is actually a Yahoo account.  Not sure if that is still true.