[ale] Brother printer woes

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Thu Aug 3 08:41:07 EDT 2017

I downloaded the Brother .deb file.  I installed it but I'm not sure it
ended up in the CUPS list.  There is a driver there that I used.  So
just to be sure I've reconfigured using the .ppd file that came in the
.deb package.  I'll see what that does for me.

I don't see any way to configure it, though, other than the limited
config options available to all CUPS printers.

Thanks,

Jim.