[ale] Possibly OT; NoScript workalike, Chrome

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Apr 28 10:45:54 EDT 2017

On 04/28/2017 10:23 AM, Joey Kelly wrote:

>> Personally I think html is the single worst thing that ever
>> happened to email & possibly in all of IT;
>
> Nope, Outlook is the worst thing to happen to email, followed closely by
> Exchange.

7-bit ascii if you use English.
Otherwise, that limitation is a little restrictive. Only numbers work. ;(

BTW, email specs say every message must include 7-bit ascii messages,
but Exchange CAN be configured NOT to include it. I've seen that a few
times by very large IT organizations. If you only accept ASCII and get
empty emails, let the sender know they need to get their IT email people
to fix it.