[ale] LT: IRS scams peaking now

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Thu Apr 27 14:28:34 EDT 2017

I use a different app on android, call control (free version from log
ago). There must be 50 others. They work fine.  Just checked the logs -
seems a spam caller came in 3 hrs ago, that never even rang.  Perfect.
It has whitelists and blacklists.  These seem to be reported centrally.

It is a whack-o-mole issue, IMHO.