[ale] Why Run your own email server?

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Thu Sep 29 14:31:28 EDT 2016

SSL that is dependent on external CAs is badly broken. Multiple CAs have
been caught violating trust over the decades.

Browser-based encryption using javascript is broken (it must be) too.
Javascript implementations appear to be so broken as to be unfixable.

If you want secure email content, use a thick client and something like
gpg. Know that email headers are NOT encrypted and cannot be, so choose
simple subjects ... like the phishers do.  Got one today - "Receipt
02534-118823" ... went straight to the Junk. Got about 20 yesterday -
many with exactly the same subject/content, just to different "spammy"
email accounts used for training.