[ale] Python webdev people -- I need your help

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:48:50 EDT 2016

I need to setup a server that will have multiple users, each of which will
need to develop Python scripts that will be served to web requests. With
PHP, this can be accomplished with a single php-fpm process. Requests will
come in to the web server for things like "coolscript.php" and the web
server will feed "coolscript.php" through its connection to php-fpm and
serve out the result. Is this sort of setup possible with Python? What I'm
seeing is that a uWSGI process will need to be started for each script, and
that process will be long running.

--
James Sumners
http://james.sumners.info/ (technical profile)