[ale] printing

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 14:14:14 EDT 2016

Some times you need to download the latest CUPS and compile it for
yourself. At least that is what I did to get support for mine HP 2350 model
on ubuntu 14.4.

The latest is your distro more likely your model is already included in
CUPS. Check on their site or HP Linux site first.

Compiling CUPS was straightforward on ubuntu.