[ale] Raspberry Pi Zero $0.99

Ted W. ted-lists at xy0.org
Fri Sep 9 19:21:08 EDT 2016

Thanks for the lead on this. I went out last night and picked one up.

One thing to note. These are not one per person but, rather, one per
household. I tried to get my wife to pick one up but they wouldn't let
her since she has the same address as I do. I suspect, however, if you
gave an alternate address and checked out separately they wouldn't
notice or much care.