[ale] Example large generic website for load testing?

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Thu Sep 1 11:12:46 EDT 2016

I suppose there could be driver issues, etc... but Dell, HP, etc...(We are using Dell) has all of their server systems certified for RHEL and SLES (we are using SLES).
Allen B.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer
allen at ua.edu

On 9/1/16, 10:09 AM, "ale-bounces at ale.org on behalf of DJ-Pfulio" <ale-bounces at ale.org on behalf of djpfulio at jdpfu.com> wrote:

    On 09/01/2016 09:45 AM, Beddingfield, Allen wrote:
    > I know it will be fine when I order new hardware.

    Are there things that new hardware might not handle as well. Newer isn't always
    better, especially if it is "too" new and not well supported.

    Probably not an issue for a large institution with HW testing labs before
    allowing projects to deploy it, but  ...