[ale] semi OT: interface

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Wed May 25 20:54:20 EDT 2016

Interested in this as well. Especially if it will work with low pressure /
gravity flow systems. Have six 275 - 300 gallon ibc tanks that fill from the
gutters. One at our house, three at the barn and two next door at my wife's
parents workshop. Five are full and ready to go. All six would be full if
someone had remembered to close the valve! <looks around sheepishly and toes
the dirt>

Place in Cartersville sells used ones for around a hundred bucks including
all the fittings to adapt to a garden hose.

William