[ale] KVM, P2V, Clonezilla, oh my....

Ted W. ted-lists at xy0.org
Thu May 19 22:45:44 EDT 2016

I've not used Clonezilla but I have mounted a disk, created an img file
using dd and run that successfully in KVM a couple of times. There was a
process to preserve the mbr... I don't remember my exact steps but a
quick trip to Google found this which looks familiar:
http://manuel.kiessling.net/2013/03/19/converting-a-running-physical-machine-to-a-kvm-virtual-machine/