[ale] If ALE had funding...

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Mon May 16 16:58:24 EDT 2016

On 05/16/16 10:29, Narahari 'n' Savitha wrote:
> How do non-meat eaters     be a part of this meetup ?

The food will be good, but it isn't really the main purpose for
gatherings like this. Being around other Linux nerds and their families
is fun. We are all a little weird and there will be some other strange
and delicious foods brought, I'm certain. Most will NOT have meat. If
you don't eat dairy, that would be important to know. Doubt any fish
will be involved.

Since everyone attending will need to bring "something", perhaps you can
share something that you and your family enjoy?  Teach us how great
those things are too?  I bet it will be a big hit!

Bring the wife(s) and kids too! Don't want to be excluding anyone.

Plus people usually bring more alcohol than they can/should drink and
share. It is fun to have 6 half-biers, each with a different flavor. I
usually bring a few Bocks or Weizenbier. These are meat free too. ;)