[ale] Southeast Linux Fest

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Thu May 5 22:45:58 EDT 2016

Guys,

It just around the corner, I love to see more people from ALE to come.
I will be getting a box for us at the end of the fest.

First the rooms are going fast

Our rooms at the hotel are nearly completely booked out. We have
already had to add rooms twice. So if you haven’t already, book
immediately! If it says no availability, please contact usimmediately
and we’ll work to get more rooms added. Even if we cannot, we can get
you a discounted rate at a nearby hotel that will shuttle you to the
event hotel for free.

We are proud to release our schedule for this year’s event. We set a
record for submissions this year, and it was harder than ever to fill
out the schedule.

Accordingly with the schedule being released, registration is now open
for #self2016. Please DO NOT register if you are a speaker, sponsor,
volunteer, or staff. You’ll be sent specific instructions on how to
register. But for everybody else click here to register to attend.

Here is the link to the schedule ( Subject to change )

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lsr8CMw_fZMUFA89lyQBjYSGiXRqjcs2Ug-kN_bCg24/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Hope to see you there

June 10-12, 2016
Sheraton Charlotte Airport
Charlotte, NC

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try.