[ale] Best resources for learning Linux

Mark Ulmer mark at markulmer.com
Mon Mar 28 13:48:28 EDT 2016

The obvious answer is join us for ale meetings each week and our monthly
meetings. Ha ha.

Free Option
I often refer to http://networkingprogramming.com by Charles Germany.
Cgermany77 has many YouTube videos on many technical topics.

Pay Option
Linux Academy https://linuxacademy.com is one I like and is $29 per
month. Very typical you can get a $10 off code.

Mark