[ale] KDE, Gnome, XFCE OT?

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Mon Mar 28 09:13:26 EDT 2016

2GB is our minimum VM size.  By the time we load on all the various agents required for things in our datacenter (IDS, monitoring, etc...) you need almost 2GB.  If you get Apache under heavy load, it can chew through some memory. Our production web servers have 32GB minimum.

Allen B.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer