[ale] memory requirements

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sun Mar 27 00:45:48 EDT 2016

Yes. My policy never to install KDE software is in no way an
endorsement for Gnome. I view Gnome3 as an unfathomable interface, and
now that it requires systemd, I just can't use it even if I wanted to.
The difference is I don't (yet) have a policy against Gnome programs and
libraries, but that might happen.

I use LXDE + dmenu on my laptops, and Openbox + dmenu on my desktop.

SteveT

Steve Litt
March 2016 featured book: Quit Joblessness: Start Your Own Business
http://www.troubleshooters.com/startbiz