[ale] Bonding Wifi on Dedian

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 09:20:38 EDT 2016

Ok,

Maybe this should be off topic, but I update my media center from Pi2
to Pi3. The Wifi and blue on the board sounded great. Seem I got happy
too soon. It only 150MB chip set for the Wifi. I have a 300MB USB that
worked awesome.

So I was wonder, since openelec is base on raspdebian, as anyone with
Debian ( including *buntu ) bonded wifi active/active. I am thing
between the two I should get a good rate?

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try.