[ale] 3 days of 3+ hrs Comcast Outages!

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun Jun 5 13:20:16 EDT 2016

That is fast. I ordered 50/10 which is faster than my DSL at 6/512k

In the past the slow link was the Internet. I'm trying now to "guarantee" the Internet speeds down to the wireless devices. Like Android.

For 250 service I can't push the data out that fast to the wireless devices. I don't think one device like a tablet or phone can handle those speeds.

I'm using iperf to test my links now. I have rolling cart in my foyer as a "stand up desk". It uses a Cisco router as a bridge running Tomoto. I can get 100Mbps between it and my wired segment. It connects to a UAP on my ceiling.