[ale] CentOS 7 install driving me mad

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 17:27:58 EDT 2016

Well in that case I will speak up and suggest systemd might be the culprit.
If it's a configuration the systemd developers don't use then they don't
support it (I'm not making that up).

Have you tried a modern non-systemd based distribution? If not, give Void
Linux a try; their muslc may be a perfect fit --
http://www.voidlinux.eu/download/

--
James Sumners
http://james.sumners.info/ (technical profile)