[ale] Odd behavior in CentOS 7

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 14:24:46 EST 2016

I recently permitted an update to run (nearly 800 files were updated.)

Lots of things seem to work better now, including sound.

But there is one odd, and dangerous thing:  If I plug in a thumb drive
and click on the USB icon to open in a file manager, I am presented with
all mounted partitions.  This is an OOPS!  My hard drives are NOT
connected through the USB subsystem. When I reverse the process to
unmount the thumb drive so I can safely remove it, I am again presented
with the list of mounted partitions -- three in my case.  This seems
like an accident waiting to occur.

Sean