[ale] Encrypted USB flash stick

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 15:58:31 EDT 2016

I've been using veracrypt lately. I also have a easy mount partition with
instructions and the binaries needed for all platforms. The gianormouse
password required to unlock the encrypted partition is not stored with the
device.

I use this for work to ship multi-TB external hard drives with sensitive,
controlled data by FedEx. Fastest way to transfer 48TB is still by truck.