[ale] ISCSI array on virtual machine

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Fri Apr 29 15:47:01 EDT 2016

No, I would not.
Typical Btrfs layout I do on SLES machines:

/dev/sda1 - 2GB Swap
/dev/sda2 - remainder of free space in large "/"
I don't know about other distros, but SUSE by default creates subvolumes, and puts on a pretty sane config for the snapshots (don't snapshot/enable for rollback /home and /srv by default, etc..).

Allen B.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer