[ale] Lab Workstation Mystery

Todor Fassl fassl.tod at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:20:57 EDT 2016

I am kind of regretting letting my end-users goad me into trying sts. We
run sts because too many people complain about there being 2 years
between updates.  What we really need is a distro that is 6 months
behind everyone  else but does updates every 6 months.

On the other hand, I doubt that 16.04 will fix this bug/feature.  If we
were still running lts, we'd probably have the same problem when we
upgraded.

Todd